- Well look at me, nominated for an award. Thank you paulydeathwish!
I have 10 questions to answer, so here we go:
- Which three countries are you planning to visit.
Definitely France. I visited Paris for a week, but my language skills were pathetic. Next time, I want to visit more than Paris and refrain from embarassing myself constantly. I would also love to visit Norway and… Turkey. Though I wish I’d made it to Turkey 15 years ago.
Dog trainer part time, writer part time. No, I have no idea how to train dogs. Or if I have the aptitude to learn.
Really, anything that doesn’t involve an office except a home office sounds like bliss. Office culture doesn’t agree with me.
Thai yellow curry with chicken. I could bathe in it.
- On vacation would you go to the beach or the mountains?
Mountains, no contest. Done the tropical beach thing and it’s lovely, until you find a funny looking mole. I’ve had enough serious sun exposure for a lifetime.
- Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Of all time? Toshiro Mifune and Jeanne Moreau.
I like these film questions. Repulsion. Followed by 99 close runners-up.
- What could you do without on a deserted island?
- Which actor or actress would you like to date?
Hmm… I’m fairly hetero, but Kate Winslet. I don’t really develop crushes on famous people. I do not envy their lifestyles.
- Favorite drink while watching a movie?
Diet Coke. My greatest vice.
- What kind of music do you listen to?
Hard question. I don’t have a specific genre that I favor unless going through a phase, but I’m also not a “I listen to everything!” person.
So, some faves: Sonic Youth, Gram Parsons, Hank Williams, Uncle Tupelo, Royal Trux, (and RTX and Black Bananas), Sleater-Kinney, Marvin Gaye, Funkadelic, Laura Cantrell.
I have a few ideas when it comes to blogs worth nominating. paulydeathwish is fab – check him out.
Hopefully by tomorrow. Thanks again!